This Policy sets out how Celtra uses information it collects during the application and/or recruitment process (“Candidate Information”) from candidates it considers and/or recruits for a position (“Candidate(s)”) at Celtra, Inc. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide (“Celtra” or the “Company”).
Please review this Policy before applying to any job posted on www.celtra.com (the “Website”), submitting your resume or curriculum vitae to Celtra via online or mobile recruitment platforms or services, or otherwise interacting with Celtra’s recruiters verbally or in writing (“Celtra Recruitment Service(s)”). By providing us with Candidate Information, you confirm that you consent to the processing of your Candidate Information in accordance with the terms of this Policy to the fullest extent allowed by law. This Policy does not form part of any contract of employment offered to applicants hired by Celtra.
- To explain important disclosures about the way we use information that you share with us during the application and recruitment process.
- To ensure that you understand what information we collect with your permission, and what we do and, most importantly, do not do with that information.
- To hold us accountable for protecting your rights and your privacy under this policy.
Highlights of what you’re consenting to:
- The transfer of your information outside of the country where you live; and
We may, in our discretion, update this policy from time to time. We recommend reviewing this policy regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
For official notifications of material changes, we will place a notice on www.celtra.com/careers letting you know when they will take effect. Your continued use of Celtra’s Recruitment Services will indicate your acceptance of such changes. Celtra will not enforce material changes without your explicit consent.
2. Information We Collect/Receive
We collect your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information (together, “Information”) as follows:
- Information, including name, e-mail address, resume or other information from which your identity is discernible (together, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”), when using Celtra Recruitment Services.
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties.
- Information we collect using Google Analytics cookies (see below).
- Information we collect from third party sources, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, JobMatch, Facebook, Recruiterbox, and third-party recruiting agencies.
In addition, you may choose to submit materials demonstrating your skills and abilities for review by Celtra (“Material(s)”). If submitted, we will use your Material only for evaluation purposes, and other than third-party service providers who manage our data, we will not distribute any copies of the Material to any third parties. We will return or destroy all copies of your Material upon your request. Celtra engages in a continuous program to develop new products and ideas internally, and we also regularly receive other submissions for consideration. The products, ideas or concepts that Celtra develops internally or that others submit may be similar to your Material. Our acceptance or review of your Material does not imply that we will use, develop or market your Material. Nor does our review of your Material prevent us from using, developing, or marketing technologies, ideas or products that may be similar in concept or idea to your Material.
It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their Information to Celtra.
3. How we use your Information
Celtra will use your Information to:
- Provide the Celtra Recruitment Services;
- Verify your information and carry out reference checks and/or background checks (where applicable);
- Manage your relationship with us during the application and/or recruitment process;
- Contact you (including by phone or email) about suitable job opportunities as they arise;
- Assess your eligibility for available positions at Celtra;
- Process your job application(s);
- Invite you to Celtra recruitment events (including by email);
- Send you Celtra recruitment newsletters by email;
- Where requested by you, assist you with obtaining an immigration visa or work permit where required;
- Analyze in aggregate and anonymous form only, for Celtra’s business planning, hire trends, internal data reporting purposes, and legitimate business interests; and
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
We use reasonable safeguards to limit access to your Information to those at Celtra who are evaluating a Candidate for a position. You can opt-out of receiving email, newsletters and details of job openings from Celtra at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting email@example.com.
If you are offered and accept employment with Celtra, the information collected during the application and/or recruitment process will become part of your employment record.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. Sharing and Disclosure of your Information
As part of the application process and, for successful candidates during your employment, we may share your Information as follows:
- With Celtra’s affiliates and subsidiaries, and with third-party recruitment service providers for the purposes explained in this Policy where it would be appropriate or useful to do so;
- With service providers who will use reasonable security precautions to protect Information and who will process Information solely to provide services on behalf of Celtra;
- In circumstances where we are legally required to do so; and
- If Celtra undertakes or is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may disclose, sell, transfer, or share some or all our assets, including your Information.
6. How your Information will be Stored
Our servers are located in the US. If you are located outside of the US, please be aware that any information provided to us, including PII, will be transferred from your country of origin to the US.
7. Your Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or Australia, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, PII that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). We will respond to your request within a reasonable period. We may decline a request for access to PII in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate PII, or delete any PII, that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your PII, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your PII with your consent) may send you;
- The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your PII that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of your PII; and
- The right to submit inquiries, complaints, and/or objections to the processing of your PII.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org headed “Data Subject Request.” Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain PII to verify your identity. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests.
8. Security of your Personally Identifiable Information
Celtra uses reasonable technical and organizational security measures to safeguard PII that is submitted to us voluntarily through our Website or the Celtra Recruitment Services. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you elect to share your PII. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your PII. We cannot ensure that information you share on our Website and/or through the Celtra Recruitment Services will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our Website or through the Celtra Recruitment Services.
9. Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
Celtra retains your Information for as long as needed to provide Celtra Recruitment Services and/or where we have a legitimate business purpose to do so, save for any Materials which are returned or destroyed upon completion of our review or upon your earlier request. Celtra may retain your Information for up to two (2) years to consider you for other jobs at Celtra which may be of interest to you in the future. If you do not want Celtra to retain your information or want us to update it, please contact email@example.com. See the above “Your Rights” section for details of how to request deletion your Information.
On deletion of your Information we may retain:
- Limited PII to ensure that we do not contact you again in the future.
- Anonymous, non-PII for Celtra’s business planning, analysis of hire trends, internal data reporting purposes; and other legitimate business interests.
- Information where:
- there is a legal requirement to do so;
- to resolve disputes;
- to enforce this Policy; and/or
- due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Celtra’s Website.
If you have questions about this Policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.