Building a Company and Brand Through Authentic Storytelling w/ Luciana Rozenberg
Fashion is a notoriously difficult industry to break into.
The market is saturated. The competition is fierce. It’s a wonder anyone finds success.
So, a recent immigrant ascending from a fashion internship to launching a disruptive handbag line in less than 6 years — in a pandemic, no less — is jaw-dropping.
That’s why I’m excited for the chance to learn from someone who pulled off such a remarkable feat.
Rozenberg shares her journey launching a product line in the midst of a global crisis and shares tips and tricks for authentically connecting with her customers
In this episode, we discuss:
– Effective storytelling to build brand awareness
– Launching an organic marketing plan during a pandemic
– Shifting your marketing plan based on customer feedback
– Social Media as a tool for featuring product functionality
– The risks of department store retail and how to decide when it’s time to go wholesale
– The role celebrity marketing plays out in brand marketing
– Protecting your brand during rapid growth