Building a Company and Brand Through Authentic Storytelling w/ Luciana Rozenberg
Fashion is a notoriously difficult industry to break into.
The market is saturated. The competition is fierce. It’s a wonder anyone finds success.
So, a recent immigrant ascending from a fashion internship to launching a disruptive handbag line in less than 6 years — in a pandemic, no less — is jaw-dropping.
That’s why I’m excited for the chance to learn from someone who pulled off such a remarkable feat.
Today’s guest is Luciana Rozenberg, the Founder of Naissant, a Brooklyn-based handbag brand recently featured in Forbes Magazine and a music video for a Grammy-winning artist.
Rozenberg shares her journey launching a product line in the midst of a global crisis and shares tips and tricks for authentically connecting with her customers
In this episode, we discuss:
- Effective storytelling to build brand awareness
- Launching an organic marketing plan during a pandemic
- Shifting your marketing plan based on customer feedback
- Social Media as a tool for featuring product functionality
- The risks of department store retail and how to decide when it’s time to go wholesale
- The role celebrity marketing plays out in brand marketing
- Protecting your brand during rapid growth
Find this interview and many more by subscribing to BRAND-SIDE on Spotify, on Apple Podcasts, or on our website.